While the cluster reports to MAG for administrative purposes as set out in the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), SLASTO and its constituent tribunals are independent in all matters affecting:
- Dispute resolutions, assessments, investigations and decision-making
- Assessment and management of adjudicators, and
- Relationships, dealings and communications with tribunal users and persons affected by their services.
The ATAGAA and related regulations have further strengthened and made the accountability framework for clusters transparent through provisions involving:
- Requirements for public accountability documents, including mandate and mission statements, consultation policies, service standard policies, ethics plans and member accountability frameworks (such as position descriptions and codes of conducts);
- Requirements for governance and accountability documents, including memorandum of understanding, business plans and annual reports; and
- Requirements for members and the need for the selection process to be competitive and merit-based.
Governance and Accountability Documents
Open Data Inventory
The Open Data Directive requires that all data be made public, unless it is exempt for legal, privacy, security, confidentiality or commercially-sensitive reasons within ministries and agencies alike.
The following SLASTO data sets are available for download starting from 2016-17:
- Operational Statistics (2016-17)
- Operational Statistics (2017-18)
- Operational Statistics (2018-19, Q1-Q3)
- Performance measures (available shortly)
For additional questions about Open Data and SLASTO’s data sets, please contact us.